Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Good Thing About Blogging







The thing I like about blogging is that I can talk about anything I want and no one can tell me to shut up. That is, they can say it but I won't hear them. If someone doesn't like what I'm blogging about they don't have to continue reading it. I won't know that they stopped after the first sentence.
Now there are some people who go to the trouble of sending mean comments. Most of these people have ISSUES in their own lives and they're looking for someone to pour their misery on.
That's OK too. Because I can simply delete their mad ramblings and move on. Now in the case of the insistent meanie, I'll block them.
Now if anyone wants to go to the trouble of using different e-mail addresses just to get through to leave mean comments then that person:
has too much time on his/her hands
has SERIOUS ISSUES and
should probably contact Dr. Phil
and yes, I'm flattered that you would go to that much trouble



1 comment: