Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving Holiday. 
I broke bread with relatives and thoroughly enjoyed it all, the food and the company.
I presented the hostess with a couple of my handmade gifts. 

I'd been making t-shirt scarves which I had planned to sell on etsy.com but some things came up robbing me of my mojo and so I gave some of them away.

I'd wanted to give her a scarf I'd made for Classic weekend depicting  her college colors black and gold (no photo) for Alabama State University but, I messed around and didn't get it to her.
Some of the others I've given away are pictured below
  With the holiday season upon us there's quite a bit I have to choose from for this week.

Wed. Nov. 30th Noon.* Storyteller Dolores Hycock performs Truman Capote's A Christmas Memory
Wed. Nov. 30th 7pm. * Bartow Arena.  The three hikers freed after being held in Iran will speak
Wed. Nov. 30th 7:30 pm. *Norton Campus Center @ B'ham Southern College. Kwanzaa Celebration
Thurs. Dec. 1st 7pm. * Alabama School of Fine Arts Holiday Music Performance
Thurs. Dec. 1st 7:30pm * Mary Culp Hulsey Recital Hall  UAB Guitar Ensembles
Sun. Dec. 4th 2-4pm *Holiday Craft Bazaar