Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Blogging Blitz #7

This is the last day of the blogging blitz. If you read yesterday's post you know that I have nothing to post. I am only fulfilling the promise I made to myself.








TEN THINGS I DID TODAY or thereabout

I got the "Ten Things" idea from Adrienne's blog at Real Life: Live & Unscripted.

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery"


1. Woke up and got up. Performed my usual morning routine.







2. Listened to the Tom Joyner Morning Show.

They're on vacation right now. They take more vacations than any other radio show that I know of.





3. Began to wash, cut and season yellow squash in spears to bake in the oven.







4. Received a call from my neighbor asking if I wanted to use the remainder of the bug spray she uses around her house. We mostly have small spiders.








5. Neighbor came up with spray and we ended up talking for over an hour.

In the 1950's this would have included sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee.

I had no coffee or anything else. I had an enjoyable time with her.


6. Neighbor left and I sprayed the bug killer around the house and in the garage.



7. Ate lunch at home. Had baked squash, Italian beans with new potatoes and a fake ribbett (the same kind as in the McRib sandwich) It is actually boneless pork shaped like a rib.




8. Went to Target and bought a clear shower curtain liner and a pound of coconut macaroon coffee. I've never had that flavor before.


9. Stopped at Starbucks and had a frappuccino.

Stopped off at Walgreen's and bought a can of mixed nuts. (How appropriate is that?)


10. Apparently the Starbucks frappuccino had real cream in the whipping. When I got home lactose intolerance set in.











THAT'S IT ***

1 comment:

  1. I don't even remember doing this! LOL But I need to do it again lol.

    ReplyDelete