Friday, April 19, 2019

Reading Between the Wines @ Birmingham Central Library. National Library Week.

(8 photos)
Here are the highlights of a wonderful evening with four talented authors. ( I only show one)
Image may contain: drink




Delicious. But, on that teeny, tiny plate. 😁 I did go back for 2 more of those bite size desserts. Yes, that's a red velvet macaroon.
Craft beers with unusual names from a brewery I don't remember the name of. I was allowed a sample of each which was no more than a tablespoon of each in a mouthwash sized cup. Enough for me.  I wasn't particularly impressed. Sorry.😩


I did not partake of any wine, instead choosing to give away my beverage tickets. I know my tolerance for alcohol. I chose to drink lemonade.



With author R. Earl Muir. I enjoy mysteries so I chose to purchase his book. It is a mixture of a true murder that took place in Birmingham mixed with fiction that takes place in modern times. Mentioning of various locales and historic buildings are also mentioned . Some still in existence and some long gone. The print/ text is large and double spaced. The author says he has a sight impairment and that's the reason it's done as it is.










The sax player chose to strike this pose for this picture  though he was really playing . 

Image may contain: 1 person
Talented and gifted musicians.



END
























No comments:

Post a Comment