Wednesday, April 19, 2017

This Isn't Your Grandma's Button Box

It's been a while since I posted. Had what I consider major PC issues. Had to get a new modem. Then the PC had to be upgraded. Tech ,Tech,Tech.
 Anyway...


Since I enjoy crafts I've been hanging out once a week at one of the city libraries where they have crafts for adults. 
The first I participated in was making pictures with buttons.  
There were buttons of all shapes, colors and compositions. 
First we painted a tree on the canvas mat.
This tree looks a little angry. Maybe it'll cheer up after I decorate it.


We used E-6000 glue and a real canvas mat.  Choosing the buttons wasn't easy with so many choices






Here are some of the ones that were done .

 
Remember the angy looking naked tree at the top? This is how I filled it in.
 That's it***

No comments:

Post a Comment