Sunday, December 6, 2015

Pinson Christmas Parade 2015


 "I love a Parade." comes to mind when I think of parades. Saturday I attended the annual Christmas parade held in Pinson. It's not a huge parade but just enough to whet the holiday appetite. I'm not much of a holiday person but I try to keep from going full blown SCROOGE.
The beginning of the parade
One side of highway 75 was blocked off so that regular traffic could pass.















I'm assuming these are cheerleaders since they have pom poms.
The weather was perfect for them. It was about 60 degrees.


The mayor and others passing out candy.
Flag girls and others

Pinson Valley High School band
Olaf

Dazzling Diamond Dancers dance team

Zamora Shrine Temple as hillbillies
Hilldale Baptist Church
Solid Rock Church
Two little cuties pulling up the rear.
Participants and crowd serving hot chocolate and cookies at Triangle Park
after the parade. You could also have your picture taken with Santa inside
Santa's Workshop.

END   


No comments:

Post a Comment