Sunday, January 9, 2022

DOUBLE SWEETNESS CAKERY

 I do like sweets. It's one of my vices.  Imagine my delight when I came across this.

Located in Center Point right outside of Birmingham, Alabama, I knew I had to try it.
Just as written there were two sweet ladies who took my order and fulfilled it.
Here's a look at what else they were offering.


I haven't tried any of their other goodies. I have a tendency to stick with what I know I like. That way I'm not disappointed unless of course the recipe changes or the business changes. The business was clean with great customer service and a tasty product that you can tell was not skimped on with the ingredients.  I went back again the next week for another brownie.

1637 Center Point Parkway

Center Point, AL  35215

205.874.6350

Hours of Operation

During the Pandemic 


Sunday - Tuesday:  Closed

Wednesday - Friday: 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm

Saturday: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm

That's it 🎂







No comments:

Post a Comment