Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Spider Plants Finally Repotted aka More Pots


 If foam cups for plants could be considered a FEMA trailer, then that's where these plants have been living. They've been there so long that they have grown substantially from when they were the plant pups gifted to me by my friend E.P.

It's been a long time coming but finally the plants get to move into decent digs.

I had the following pots that I wanted to transfer the pots to. Just like moving into any new home, I wanted to perk it up a bit for them.









Next up


I'll have to create a page on this blog just for pots and planters because I do them all the time. Some good, some not so good. I release stress by recycling and upcycling various objects. 
Future pots and planters will be on a separate page. Nobody wants to see the same thing all of the time. ( I know I wouldn't).

That's it***

No comments:

Post a Comment