Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Did It Work?

"I wonder if this will work?"
    " I'll try it out."
           "Hmmm, pretty good."
                 "That was a waste of time."
How often have these been statements or questions about something you've tried?

I wanted to flatten a soda can so that I could try embossing on it.
Does Downy Wrinkle Guard really work?

My question, " Why not use the formula in regular Downy?"
My answer.  " Charge people more for the same thing. Only, let the latter work better."   Economics, merchandising, commerce, dishonesty and greed come to mind.

Not necessarily new: Making salad dressing in a pinch

Does a splatter screen work?
How will I eat my ice cream without a spoon?



Blogger has a new layout that becomes official on August 14th. So, things may look a little differently.

Next week: Redlining________________

That's it***

No comments:

Post a Comment