Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Chocolate Cake with Aliases

 5 pics

It goes by many names, Chocolate Upside Down Cake, Chocolate Cobbler, Hot Water Chocolate Cake and others

Allegedly, this cake makes its own frosting, pudding, lava or whatever you want to call it. BUT! it's located at the bottom of the cake.  🔥Hot water poured on top of the batter  makes the pudding part. 

Being a YouTube fan  I consulted a couple of cooking channels I watch.  
Catherine's Plates 
and
Emmymade  

The Outcome
Mine looks like theirs.


Oh Yeah!!
How did it taste? Sooooo good! 
I added chopped walnuts and whipped topping before consuming.(not pictured. I devoured it too quickly.)

The recipe is easy though I'm not posting it.  I'll leave it to you to pick one of your choice.  I will say this; Follow the recipe to the letter. When it says, "Do not stir." Believe them! DO NOT STIR!!

That's it ***