Wednesday, March 25, 2020

I Tried This

I've had some time on my hands and so decided to try out a few new things.

PLANT NOODLES
BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!
So far I haven't tried either of these with meatballs and tomato sauce with mozzarella cheese. But it's coming.

MAKING IT EASY

BUTTER ME UP

I had a choice of two butters.


The differences are very slight. The plant butter melted fine on my baked potato and tasted just as delicious as the regular butter.

Coffee Break
CRAFT sort of


Welcoming Spring and it's holidays can be a little difficult when you can't get out to get the craft materials you need and they aren't in your stash.
I'd gotten this plaque from $ Tree before the PandemicCrafting makes me feel better. 
Left - the plaque as I bought it from $ Tree
Right- outlined the eggs with markers. Painted the rabbit, added features and a cowboy hat. Painted the burlap tie yellow and added glitter. Highlighted the greenery. Added a pink jeweled nose. Highlighted the wording, "Happy Easter."
I wanted to add more  because it still looks too plain but this craft fix will have to do for now.

Keeping me company while blogging were these two albums.
That's it***



No comments:

Post a Comment