Saturday, July 20, 2024

Rock Glue

I didn't believe it either when I was told about it.  I went to YouTube to find out what I could. After watching several videos and hearing favorable reviews, I decided to try it.
The product is a little pricey ($34/32oz.) but, I was lucky enough to have an Amazon gift card. 

I'd also need a sprayer

(something else I'd never used)
I once again went to YouTube for instructions. After watching  an exhausting amount of videos I decided to try it.

Here's the problem .  Along the side of the house, grass had died and didn't grow back leaving a rocky  area that the yard man didn't want to weed with his weeder for fear that he'd break a window.  I was offered suggestions as to what I might do.

 Glued pea gravel was my choice. It would match the pea gravel I have in the flower bed.
The glue needs 24-48 hours to cure. Fortunately, I was able to get 24 hours without rain. The next few days were periodic rainstorms and I was afraid things might not stick.

As you will see below everything is still in place. I'd count this as a success. 


I'm waiting for lawn edging I ordered from Amazon to neaten up the edges.  (Yes, I waited until Prime Day before ordering.) According to users the glue lasted for about a year in low traffic areas. After a year they resprayed the area with the glue. 

That's it ***