Wednesday, July 28, 2021

The Return of the 2 Ingredient Cake REMIX (literally)

 

6 pictures & one 29 second video

Back in March 2021 I did a post on the 2 ingredient cake. I used Fanta soda pop and white cake mix. I'm back again and this time I'm using Faygo strawberry soda and Duncan Hines strawberry cake mix. Actually 2 ingredient cake is a misnomer. There are the three eggs๐Ÿฅš๐Ÿฅš๐Ÿฅš  and the oil๐Ÿงด  also necessary. Let's give all of the ingredients their props.



In place of water I used soda pop.























Soda pop being poured into the mix

Before

AFTER


How did it taste?  Add some frozen strawberries and whipped topping and  o-o-o-weee๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‹


It was delicious.  I cut the rest into squares, wrapped and put in the freezer.
That's it. ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“


No comments:

Post a Comment