Wednesday, December 23, 2020

NO-Knead Rosemary Bread

 NO-Knead Rosemary Bread

I've never made any type of bread that involved yeast. Cornbread 

Rosemary plant
and cupcakes have usually been my limit. Even then I cheat and use mix although I once did make cornbread from scratch eons ago. 

No-Knead Rosemary Bread by Emily Fabulous


The picture of the artisan bread on  Food Talk Daily done by Emily Fabulous  sparked my interest. The clue word "easy," made me want to try it.  I have a rosemary plant growing in a pot outside. Flour, salt, yeast, rosemary, water. (see recipe below)



The smoke alarm went off 😲 when I opened the oven. I had to fan it with a folder and turn on the ceiling fan to stop it.
But, at least I know it works.😄


                                        Ta da!🎜🎝 Not exactly like the original but a lacy looking loaf/round.

HOW DID IT TASTE?
It was chewy, hearty, rustic with a nice crust. I liked it.  It'll be good with soups, stews, spaghetti. After tasting it warm with butter, I wrapped the rest in freezer paper and put it in the freezer.
😁SUCCESS
What would I do differently?

Add more rosemary.
Knead the dough more
Allow the bread to brown more

That's it🍞🍞🍞








1 comment:

  1. Looks good! Love the rosemary bread at Macaroni Grill. Maybe I'll try to make my own during the holiday season.

    ReplyDelete