Wednesday, December 2, 2020

DID IT WORK?

Have you ever tried to put lotion on your back without help? There are some devices out there that try to help.

NEXT>>>>>>>>>
Finally>>>
The latest I've tried is a wooden spatula from Dollar Tree. The spatula is flat on both sides. I put a little lotion on it and rub it on my back.  Afterwards, I spray it with alcohol and it dries fast. I placed the brown ribbon through the hole to hang it up.  It WORKS 😊for me.

How about this?>>>


I was inspired by a bracelet on Etsy that I thought I'd try my hand at.
😞😩Shame


I've always admired beautifully shaped eyebrows. If eyes are the windows to the soul, then eyebrows must be their awnings.  Eyebrows assist in  conveying expressions and thoughts. Some people are fortunate to have naturally shaped eyebrows and there are those who can sculpture what they have using  products. 

Results are not always successful.

My brows are not naturally shaped. I decided to try the product below.







That's it***

No comments:

Post a Comment