Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Pay for Service, Take a Test

People complain about Customer Service so some of them try to keep a handle on what's going on. Good idea.
BUT!
I don't know about you but if I've paid to have my oil changed or some other car service. (I hate doing car maintenance) why do I have to answer a lengthy questionnaire about my "experience".

I receive the call and they want to "ask me a few questions about my visit at _ _.
It'll only take a few minutes."

I really don't want to answer questions while I'm watching Cops. They're at the good part where they chase the suspect and tackle him to the ground. But before I left, the technician has told me I'll receive a call. It's important that I give him a good report because his livelihood depends on it.
So now I feel obligated.

Now when I get this call, I allow them to identify who they are and what they want. That's when I say very cheerily," Everything was EXCELLENT." Hang up.

Now I can return to Cops and listen to the bull---- excuse the suspect is giving as to why he's running down the street wearing nothing but a pair of socks, being chased by invisible aliens and smoking a blunt.
THAT'S IT***

No comments:

Post a Comment