Thursday, August 22, 2024

Carver Jones Market

 For some time the citizens of Fairfield, Alabama and surrounding areas have been living in a food desert. On July 31, 2024, Carver Jones Market opened.

President and CEO, James Harris has over 30 years experience in the grocery industry.

The store is named after George Washington Carver and Frederick McKinley Jones. Both men were pioneers in their field. Carver in agriculture and Jones in mobile refrigeration. 

I had the pleasure of picking up a few items while over that way. The store is small but expertly arranged and doesn't give a cluttered feeling. It was clean and employees were friendly and knowledgeable about where to find items. Prices were about what they'd be in most markets. 

I don't know how to stitch video so I've provided the run time beside each one. Total=39 sec.

Entrance 11 second video. 

 

Produce ,etc. 17 sec.

Meat, dairy, etc. 11 sec.

Mission Statement

The store has pharmacy hours listed on the door. Since I wasn't in the market for any pharmaceuticals, I didn't seek it out. 

If I lived on the western side of town in the community, I would shop here again. 

That's it. 🍐🍋🐔




No comments:

Post a Comment