Sunday, February 12, 2023

Mini Pot Pies

 A pot pie is a comforting food for me but, as with most comfort foods it is laden with calories.

I've been a subscriber to  One Dish Kitchen for some time. Joanie's   recipes for two have been helpful. She provides the directions for making small batches of huge recipes. 

However, the following recipe was on TikTok and I finessed it to fit my own needs. There are only four ingredients.  

As far as measurements and amounts, I have none. I did things "to taste."





The ramekins on the left are 4"x4" and the ones on the right are 5"x5". Each is no deeper than about 
1 1/2". 

I was sated with this small pie which I accompanied with steamed cabbage.  The additional pies were wrapped and placed in the freezer for future meals.

NOTE: Instead of frozen vegetables I will use canned next time. The veggies came out al dente`  since they were still frozen but, the pie was good just the same.  I had crescent roll dough left over. I allowed it to freeze and then placed it in a freezer bag🤞 for a future recipe. 

That's it 🍵🍵🍵






No comments:

Post a Comment