Wednesday, September 28, 2022

COOKING FOR ONE> maybe two APPLE COBBLER

 I've been trying out many of the recipes at One Dish Kitchen.  She has some great, conservative ways to make the most of food prep especially with the  high grocery prices. Sometimes you want just enough for you and another person (or  two for you).😄 The key is measurement conversion for more or less. In this case less. I'm not the best mathematician so my version of this One Dish Kitchen dump apple cobbler is my own.

Joanie, the author of One Dish Kitchen suggests using ramekins. She featured many styles and a link to where they could be bought if you choose to purchase online or in store.

 I bought these from Amazon.

This one's a winner and I'll be making it from time to time.🏆

Footnote: I also bought the silicone baking mats from Amazon. I'd been wanting one of these for cooking and crafting. This box came with two. I used the mat to save on clean up. It worked perfectly. Just a swipe with a damp cloth and the cooking juices were gone . I was left with a clean baking sheet underneath ready for the next project.👍


That's it ***







No comments:

Post a Comment