Tuesday, August 23, 2022

SHORT: French Press Coffee

French Press Coffee

My friend RM, a fellow coffee drinker, gifted me with a French Press coffee pot with two matching coffee mugs and a roasted bag of coffee. 

I've never used a French Press so I went to a trusted source for directions. After viewing several YouTube videos 😉 I tried it.

Part 1-:44 sec.

Part 2- :54 sec.

After it was all said and done, I have to admit the coffee had a smooth taste. I was able to drink the whole cup without cream and I always add some form of cream to my coffee. However, all of the prep `a- la- YouTube is more than I'd like to do. I may do this from time to time , just not everyday. Thanks RM for expanding my coffee horizon.

* I discovered I should have said "grounds" instead of "grinds" when I referred to the spent coffee residue.

That's it ☕☕☕


No comments:

Post a Comment