Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Sheet Pan Cooking

 Sheet pan cooking is a method of cooking an entire meal using one pan. Most often that pan is a large baking sheet. It's claim is that everything can be prepped and cooked at the same time. This leaves less mess and clean up after the meal. I've done oven roasted vegetables . They're easy prep, tasty and true enough there is less clean up

Today I prepared pork cutlets and baked carrots in Teriyaki sauce.

I prefer pork chops with the bone  but, these were on sale. My initial plan was to cut them in strips, place in the crock pot and add barbeque sauce. Even after this method I can still add barbeque sauce. 



I can't give you portions, measurements and time because I pretty much did this off the cuff. In addition to the carrots and pork cutlets I also prepared string beans and  potato salad...separately.😊
 Success!
That's it***


No comments:

Post a Comment