Wednesday, March 31, 2021

That's How I Roll

 

I'd been wanting to try  decorating a roller shade using acrylic paint. The design would show only from the outside.  I consulted YouTube to watch several videos of a simple sunflower. One thing I did learn is that you can't mix the methods of different painters. I liked this one best by  DIY Crafty Creator



I wasn't expecting the calming glow from inside the bathroom, but I like it. And yet no one can see inside, even at night. ( I know because I tested it.😊)
Very pleased with the results.  
But, Wait There's More!


This is my back door.  I wanted a tree for this one. Consulted YouTube again. Settled on  Jay Lee Painting. Seems simple enough.















I am pleased with this result also.
I'll let you in on a secret. I couldn't get either shade to roll properly 😯but, I'll consult YouTube again and if that doesn't work out, I have another method in mind.  Still, I'm okay with the turn out.

That's it***

No comments:

Post a Comment