Thursday, November 19, 2020

Peanut Butter Cream Pie using a new hand mixer

 


Last month's birthday produced well wishes in the form of greeting cards, gift cards and special phone calls. All appreciated by this recipient.

With a  couple of the gift cards I purchased a new hand mixer.

It came with the attachments below.

The chances of me making bread or using the milk shake attachment is pretty slim. I usually use a blender for  whirling and whirring liquids around.  The twisted wire beaters will be the most often used.
There's a storage case that attaches to the bottom of the mixer to keep all of the attachments together. I like that. The mixer even boasts that it can rest on the rim of the mixing bowl without tilting over.  I'll  see about that.
Peanut Butter Cream Pie
The recipe is listed as ??Prize Peanut Cheesecake
but I was told this is a misnomer because it isn't baked like a traditional cheesecake and the filling doesn't contain eggs. I'm willing to concede to modern standards so that's why I'm calling it Peanut Butter Cream Pie. Why quibble?๐Ÿ™„

* Correction: The recipe on the LEFT...

1. Gather the ingredients.
2. Cream together cream cheese and peanut butter.
3. Put peanut butter jar in microwave to melt it and get my money's worth.๐Ÿ˜ After all I paid for the peanut butter that's at the bottom of the jar and that sticks to the sides of the jar.
4. Fold in the whipped topping.

SCREECH>>>>>>
The mixer WILL stand on the rim of the bowl without toppling over. ๐Ÿ‘


5.  The prepared  (store bought) graham cracker pie shell
6. The filling is poured into the pie shell.
7. The pie is covered and allowed to set.
8. A slice of peanut butter pie. 
Delicious๐Ÿ˜‹

That's it ***






No comments:

Post a Comment